Wednesday

russian-mail-order-bride

 

School long stays in Russia

Related themes

The school system in Russia

Article published in the newspaper Three Fourteen # 29
Survey of participants stay of a school year in Russia in the school of their host country, structures, schedules, relationships and goals of Russian education systems ... [...]

Before selecting films from Russia

To better prepare your school long stay in Russia, UaDreams made a selection of films, available on DVD. You can get more information on a film and you get it by simply clicking on the jacket. [...]

Russian story

Article published in the newspaper Three Fourteen # 36
Long journey of Mary in Russia: winter, cooking, school, susceptible individuals, schools, changing family and peculiarities of Russian life. My mother rebattait me [...]

Letter from Russia

Article published in the newspaper Three Fourteen # 26
UaDreams are in the heart of winter Moscow. UaDreams went to the dacha. La Datcha is our country house, our summer house. From the Dacha is a real expedition. [...]

Valerie, french, Moscow, Russia

Inflation is always and more than ever. In Moscow, UaDreams find all the products, but prices are quite frightening. There is one year, Caroline was talking to you 25 rubles for white bread, it is [...]

Marie-Pierre Moscow, Russia

Everything was great from the beginning, but honestly, everything will become "super" that after two months without I really do know why. Maybe is this the end of the adjustment period [...]

Marie-Pierre Moscow, Russia

I received "Three-Fourteen" yesterday. Thank you for publishing my little letter. I devoured it immediately on returning from school. I read other people's mail and I find everywhere full of [...]

Marie Pierre, Moscow, A Year in Russia

My day of Moscow schoolgirl. 7:45. I leave the house and join my judgment "tiddleybus - No. 70". At the seventh stop, after the chocolate factory, I go down. 8:15. I arrive at school. Agita [...]

Elina, Moscow, Russia One Year

The school pleasantly surprised me. Euphoria of the early days, quiet disinterest of students, slow intrusion into groups. Now that's it, I really am part of the class. The school r [...]

Christine, Moscow, Russia

Here, everything is fine. Time flies in my face. Around me, I understand everything better and better. I spotted the nice places of Moscow, I made lots of friends and even a boyfriend. He [...]

Aurélia, Moscow, Russia

I just received the last "Three Fourteen" and he is heartwarming. It's good to see that UaDreams are not alone in the world ... In thinking about these three months already spent in Russia, I am surprised to see [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment